口語英語實用生活英語口語

犯罪:Being Pulled Over 被拉到路邊

本文已影響 3.06W人 

8. Being Pulled Over

8.被拉到路邊

A: Can I have you license and registration, sir?

A:先生,可以給我你的駕照和登記證嗎?

B: What seems to be the problem, officer?

B:是什麼問題,警官?

A: You have no idea why I pulled you over?

A:你不知道我爲什麼把你叫到路邊嗎?

padding-bottom: 66.5%;">犯罪:Being Pulled Over 被拉到路邊

B: I don't have any idea, officer.

B:我一點也不知道,警官。

A: You were going 60 miles an hour and the speed limit is only 45.

A:你把車開到了60英里每小時而限速只有45.

B: Sorry, officer. I guess I was in a rush.

B:對不起,警官。我想我有些着急了。

A: Where are you rushing to?

A:你要急着去哪裏?

B: I'm late picking up my kids from school.

B:我接我孩子放學遲到了。

A: I'm going to have to give you a ticket.

A:我將不得不給你一張罰單。

B: Can't you just let me off with a warning? I'll be more careful next time.

B:你就不能只給我一個警告然後讓我走嗎?下次我會更小心的。

A: You could have caused an accident and never made it to get your kids.

A:你可能導致意外的發生,別帶着你的孩子開這麼快。

B: You have a point, officer.

B:你說的對,警官。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀