旅行:Arriving Home 到家
27. Arriving Home
27.到家
A: There really is no place like home even after a vacation.
A:即便假期過後我也覺得沒有什麼地方比家更好了。
B: Um honey, did you tell the neighbor to water the plants?
B:嗯親愛的,你告訴你的鄰居給植物澆水了嗎?
A: I thought you did.
A:我以爲你告訴了。
B: What about the mail, did you tell the neighbor to pick that up?
B:那郵件呢,你告訴鄰居去取郵件了嗎?
A: So I have to do everything around here?
A:所以我要負責這裏的一切嗎?
B: What about the cat?
B:貓咪呢?
A: What about the cat?
A:貓咪?
B: Did you get the neighbor to feed the cat while we were gone?
B:你告訴鄰居我們不在的時候請他幫忙照顧貓咪了嗎?
A: Cats are pretty good at taking care of themselves.
A:貓咪很會照顧它們自己。
B: I can't believe you!
B:我不會相信你的!
A: At least no one broke into the house while we were gone.
A:至少在我們不在期間不會有人破門而入的。
B: Thank goodness for the small miracle.
B:真是這樣就謝天謝地了。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載