旅店:Asking for More Amenities 要求更多的設施
11. Asking for More Amenities
11. 要求更多的設施
A: There are some amenities missing from my hotel room.
A:我的酒店房間的一些設施丟失了。
B: I'm so sorry to hear that. What is your room number and what's missing?
B:很抱歉聽到這個消息。你的房間號是多少,丟了什麼?
A: I'm in room 143; there is no hairdryer.
A:我在143室;沒有吹風機。
B: I can send one up to you right away.
B:我可以馬上爲你送去一個。
A: Great! So that I can use that hairdryer, can you also send up shampoo and conditioner?
A:太好了!這樣我可以使用吹風機,你可以同時送來洗髮水和護髮素嗎?
B: There should have been a basket in the bathroom with all that.
B:洗手間的籃子裏應該有這些東西。
A: Well, there isn't.
A:嗯,沒有。
B: Anything else I can send up to your room?
B:還有什麼別要送到你的房間嗎?
A: Yes, I need an iron and an ironing board.
A:是的,我需要一個熨斗和一個燙衣板。
B: Those aren't in your closet?
B:那些沒在你的衣櫃裏嗎?
A: Maybe they are invisible. I don't see them.
A:沒有。我沒有看到它們。
B: I do apologize. I'll bring them personally.
B:我很抱歉。我將親自送來。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載