新鄰居:Hailing a Cab 攔出租
本文已影響
7.01K人
9. Hailing a Cab
9.攔出租
A: I need to get to the airport by 6 o'clock.
A:我必須在6點到達機場。
B: That's in less than 45 minutes. You'll never make it.
B:還有不到45分鐘。你絕對不會成功的。
A: I have to try. I was hoping to get the shuttle home.
A:我必須試一試。我希望搭航天飛機回家。
B: Why did you wait so long?
B:你爲什麼等這麼久?
A: It was my boss. He kept us late.
A:是我的老闆。他讓我們晚了。
B: Well, there goes a taxi.
B:嗯,有一輛出租車。
A: Taxi! Taxi! Darn, someone else got it.
A:出租車!出租車!該死的,別人上去了。
B: You're going to have a hard time getting a taxi at this hour.
B:你在這個時候將很難叫到出租車。
A: I know, but what can I do? Taxi!
A:我知道,但是我能做什麼?出租車!
B: Well, good luck, George. I'm taking the subway.
B:好吧,祝你好運,喬治。我要去搭地鐵了。
A: Okay, have a good weekend. Taxi!
A:好吧,週末愉快。出租車!
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載