口語英語英語突破情景對話

生活情景對話:跑步愛好者和棒球先生

本文已影響 3.05W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

生活情景對話:跑步愛好者和棒球先生

生活情景對話:跑步愛好者

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

好的,蒂姆,我們將討論討論跑步。

Tim: OK.

好的。

Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

我們前幾天晚上一直一起跑步。

Tim: Yeah, that's true.

是的。

Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

現在我每週跑四次。我更年輕的時候每天都跑。

Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大學就開始跑步嗎?

Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

是的,我從6歲開始跑步。

Todd: No kidding!

你沒開玩笑吧!

Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

沒錯,我經常跑步穿過大學校園。

Todd: Really!

真的!

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

好的。你跑過什麼項目?

Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

中等距離,1,5000到5000米。

Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

哇!你短跑更好,還是長跑更好?

Tim: Middle distance runner.

我擅長中等距離的跑步。

Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

中等距離。好的,中等距離有多長?

Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

大概1,500米。

Todd: 1,500.

1,500米。

Tim: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

好的!你1500米的最好成績是多少?

Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

大約3分47秒。

Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

3分47秒。

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: That's pretty fast.

那真是很快了。

Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

是的。那是我在高中時候的成績。我到了大學成績就沒那麼好了。

Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

哦,哇,你成飛人了?那我不會沮喪你比我跑得快了。

Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

我現在跑得慢了。自從我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

是的,我們都變老了。事實上,我有33歲。你多大?

Tim: I'm 27.

我27歲。

Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

27歲。哦,好的。你認爲你會一輩子都堅持跑步嗎?

Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

我想是的。我在林間長大,每天都泡在樹林裏,所以我很想回到森林中繼續跑。我想那樣很健康。

Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

這很好。好的,謝謝你蒂姆。

 生活情景對話:棒球先生

Todd: OK. Kevin, we're back here in the forest. Um, we're gonna talk about sports.

凱文,我們現在來到了森林裏。我們來談談運動。

Kevin: OK. Great. I love sports.

好的。我喜歡運動。

Todd: What sports do you like?

你喜歡什麼運動?

Kevin: Well, my favorite sport is baseball, obviously I grew up and my father was a baseball player, so I was always around baseball.

我最喜歡的運動是棒球,很明顯,我爸爸是名棒球運動員,從我小時候起我就圍着棒球轉了。

Todd: Wow.

哇。

Kevin: My whole life.

我的整個人生都圍繞着棒球。

Todd: You mean your father was a player in the Major Leagues.

你是說你父親是美國棒球協會的運動員。

Kevin: Yeah, exactly, and not only was he a player in the Major Leagues, he was fortunate enough to play in the World Series twice with the New York Mets.

是的,他不但是美國棒球協會的運動員,他還夠幸運兩次在世界職業棒球大賽中效力紐約大都會隊。

Todd: Wow. That's amazing.

哇。太棒了。

Kevin: Yeah, The Amazing Met's. 1969.

是的,那是1969年,神奇的機遇。

Todd: Wow, that's great. Did you play baseball yourself?

哇,太棒了。你自己打棒球嗎?

Kevin: Yeah, I played baseball pretty much my whole life up through college and university.

是的,我經常打棒球,尤其是上大學期間。

Todd: OK. Why did you stop?

爲什麼不打了呢?

Kevin: Well, it wasn't exactly by choice. I wasn't drafted high enough in professional baseball to, in order for me to sign, so I ended up retiring from baseball and persuing other things.

並不是我決定不打了。我沒有期望簽約作職業棒球運動員,所以我不打棒球而去做其他的事了。

Todd: OK. Great. Do you like any others sports?

好的,很棒,你還有沒有其他喜歡的運動?

Kevin: Yeah. I actually, I enjoy all competition. You know I enjoy the, the other typical American sports of basketball and American football and so on, but I also try to learn about and enjoy the, the national sport of the countries that I'm in. For example now I'm in Japan and I've actually gotten quite into Sumo wrestling.

是的。實際上,我喜歡競技運動。我喜歡其他典型的美國運動如籃球和橄欖球等,但我也在努力學習並享受我現在身處國家的傳統運動。比如現在我在日本,我迷上了相撲運動。

Todd: Oh, really.

真的。

Kevin: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Nice. Have you ever seen a sumo match live?

很棒。你看過現場的相撲運動嗎?

Kevin: Yes, I have. I've been to two sumo, uh, bashos as they call them, or matches in Tokyo.

是的。我看過兩場現場相撲,在東京他們所說的相撲場看過兩場。

Todd: Nice. Yeah, I wanna go, I wanna go myself.

好的。我也想去,我打算自己去。

Kevin: Yeah! Let's go sometime.

好的!以後我們一起去。

Todd: OK. Let's do it.

我們一起去。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章