口語英語英語突破情景對話

生活英語情景對話:英國與日本

本文已影響 2.86W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">生活英語情景對話:英國與日本

生活英語情景對話:英國與日本

Todd: Clare, you're from England.

克萊爾,你來自英國。

Clare: That's right.

沒錯。

Todd: How would you compare England and Japan?

你怎麼對比英國和日本呢?

Clare: Well, I think, let's take price-wise, they're actually quite similar. Well, not, maybe not England as a whole but, say Japan and London is very similar, I found in supermarkets, in housing, and things like that. In other respects, the people are certainly different. I mean, British people are renowned to be very polite as Japanese people are too, and Japanese people are very helpful as well, probably more so than British people I would say. Mm, what else?

物價上來說,兩個國家基本一樣。也許不能說整個英國的物價和日本一樣,可以說日本和倫敦的物價很接近,比如超市商品的價格,房價都很接近。其他方面,英國人和日本人肯定很不同。 英國人被公認爲很有禮貌,日本人也是如此,日本人也很樂於助人,也許比英國人還樂於助人。其他方面?

Todd: What about the weather?

天氣方面呢?

Clare: The weather? Well, it's been raining a lot in Japan recently so we could say that it's quite similar, although actually, when I was e-mailing my parents, they've been going on about how there hasn't been much rain the past couple of months and how they think there is going to be a drought. That typical British stereotype of the weather is not true at the minute and it's probably wetter in Japan, but yeah, I think that climate wise it's quite similar in terms of temperature. It's definitely much more humid here than at home.

天氣?最近日本的雨水很多,因此可以說在天氣上英國和日本也很相似,雖然我和父母電子郵件聯繫的時候,他們總是說最近幾個月英國沒怎麼下雨,他們認爲英國將會發生乾旱災害了。現 在英國的天氣並不是英國最典型的天氣,日本這邊更加溼潤,但氣溫上說兩個國家的溫度是相近的。現在日本的天氣絕對比英國溼潤。

好的。非常感謝。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

 生活英語情景對話:英式生活

Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?

你好!請問你叫什麼?

Cat: Cat.

卡特。

Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?

卡特!這是簡稱還是……?

Cat: Short for Kathryn.

凱瑟琳的簡稱。

Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?

凱瑟琳。好的,凱瑟琳,你的全名是?

Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.

凱瑟琳·洛夫洛克。

Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice!

哦,好名字。很棒!

Cat: Glad you think so.

很高興你這麼想。

Todd: And where are you from?

你來自哪裏?

Cat: Ah, from England.

我來自英國。

Todd: OK. Where in England?

英國的哪裏?

Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A small town just by the seaside.

倫敦的東南部,海邊的一座小鎮。

Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?

很棒。那麼,你住在海灘附近?

Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.

是的,大約走十分鐘就到海灘了。

Todd: Wow, do you surf?

你衝浪嗎?

Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too small and the sea is too cold

那不是能夠衝浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。

Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?

你家所在的小鎮是什麼樣的地方?

Cat: What kind of place?

什麼樣的地方……

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Cat: It'' very very small. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.

那是個小地方。但夏天卻很熱鬧。在哪兒沒什麼可做的,但陽光明媚的時候,可以去沙灘走走。那真的很棒。

Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?

聽上去是個不錯的地方。那裏距離倫敦有多遠?

Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.

大約70英里。坐火車要2個小時。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Cat: From Central London.

到倫敦市中心。

Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?

那麼你坐火車去倫敦?

Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.

通常是的,因爲不能開車去,沒有地方停車。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

好的。很棒。謝謝。

 生活英語情景對話:日式生活

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade.

在我旁邊的是Kanade。

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from!

那麼,Kanade,我們來談談你來自哪裏吧!

Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my home Yashima town, there are only six thousand people in there and there is a waterfall called "Hotonedake", which is the best one hundred fall in Japan.

好的。我來自日本北部的秋田市。在那裏有很多的山,你可以看到秋天葉子顏色的變換,我的家鄉矢島只有6千人口,那裏還有一座瀑布叫做“Hotonedake”,它是日本一百座瀑布中最好的一座。

Todd: Wow! That's cool.

哇!太酷了。

Kanade: Yeah, Cool!

是的,酷!

Todd: So you've seen it.

那麼你去參觀過?

Kanade: Yes!

是的!

Todd: So how high is this amazing waterfall?

這座壯觀的瀑布高多少?

Kanade: Uh, I don't really know. It's really big.

嗯……我不知道具體高度,但真的很壯觀。

Todd: Really. So is it famous because it's really tall or cause it's really wide?

真的。這座瀑布的最有名的是它的高度還是寬度?

Kanade: Could be both.

可能兩者兼有。

Todd: Oh, really, that's a big waterfall. OK. When is the last time you went home?

好的,那真是座大瀑布。好的,你上一次回家是什麼時候?

Kanade: Last week.

那是上週。

Todd: Uh-huh. Really! Both you're parents still live there?

啊哈。真的!你的父母還住在那裏?

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. And were your parents born there?

你的父母都在那裏出生嗎?

Kanade: Yes, but different town. My father is from Yashima, same hometown, same home as my home, but my mom is from Nigaho, next town from Yashima.

是的,但他們出生在不同的鎮子。我父親來自矢島,也就是我家現在所在的城市,我家現在還住在原來的房子裏,但我母親來自Nigaho——挨着矢島的鎮子。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you have a lot of childhood memories.

哦,好的。你還記得童年時候的事兒嗎?

Kanade: Yes, uh, actually but my dad was really busy, so my mom took me, took me many, many a child.

是的,事實上我父親一直很忙碌,所以小時候我母親帶着我去了很多地方……

Todd: Oh, that's sweet. Well, you're a good daughter.

真貼心。你一定是個好女兒

Kanade: I think, I think so. Yeah!

我想是這樣的。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

好的。謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章