看看老外是如何稱讚MM的
1、You are a dreamboat。
你是位(異性所追求的)理想人選。
dreamboat:這個俚語是用來指代理想目標,理想愛人,(異性所追求的)理想人選。
比如:She is the dreamboat in the boy’s heart。
她是男生心中追求的理想人選。
2、You are such a dish。
你是個絕色美人 。
dish 外貌有吸引力的人, 漂亮的人
Mary's new boyfriend is quite a dish, isn't he?
瑪麗新交的男朋友挺帥的, 是不是?
3、I only have eyes for you 。
我只在意你。
have eyes for 對…感興趣
You would know what you were about of course--but that would not suit me. I have not eyes for such matters。
當然,你是知道該幹些什麼,而我就不行,對這類事情,我沒有眼力。
4、I'd do anything to see you crack a smile。
爲了博得你的一笑,我情願做任何事。
crack a smile 展顏微笑
May,wherever you go,the road widen under your feet, the breeze brush off your garment and the people crack for you a broad smile!
願您走到哪裏,哪裏的道路就在您的腳下變寬,哪裏的清風都輕輕吹着您的衣衫,哪裏的人們都向您露出笑臉!
5、You swept me off my feet。
你使我神魂顛倒 。
off my feet 不能控制自己
I was swept off my feet by her wit and charm。
她才貌雙全, 我佩服得五體投地。