口語英語口語英語學習材料

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 5:問路

本文已影響 8.57K人 

Unit 5 Asking the Way
問路
Asking directions
問路
Excuse me./Pardon me.
打擾一下。
Can you tell me the way to Spring Street?
你能告訴我去春天大街的路嗎?
Can I take a bus to get there?
我可以坐公共汽車到那裏嗎?
Could you tell me which bus goes to the Beijing Zoo?
你能告訴我哪趟公共汽車到北京動物園嗎?
Could you tell me where to change/where I should transfer?
你能告訴我在哪裏換車嗎?
Could/Would you tell me how to get to the post office?
你能告訴我到郵局該怎麼走嗎?
Could you tell me where the post office is?
你能告訴我郵局在哪裏嗎?
Would you please tell me whether I'm going the right way to the post office?
請問去郵局是這個方向嗎?
Which way is the Beijing Zoo?
到北京動物園怎麼走?
How do I get to the Beijing Zoo?
到北京動物園怎麼走?
How can I find this address?
請問這個地址怎麼找?
Does this bus go to the Beijing Zoo?
這輛公共汽車到北京動物園嗎?
How long does it take to walk there?
走到那裏要多長時間呢?
I wonder if you could tell me where the railway station is.
不知你能否告訴我火車站在哪裏。
I wonder if you could help me.I'm looking for the nearest post office.
不知你能不能幫助我。我在找最近的郵局。
Would you be kind enough to tell me the right way to the Com-mercial Building?
請問你能告訴我到商業大廈怎麼走嗎?
Do you know a souvenir shop around here?
你知道附近有沒有紀念品店?
Where can I get a Taxi?
我可以在哪裏打到計程車?
How far is it to the nearest post office?
到這最近的郵局有多遠?
Responding negatively
否定的回答
Sorry,I'm not sure where it is.
對不起,我不能確定它在哪裏。
Sorry,I don't know.
對不起,我不知道。
I really can't remember.
我真的不記得了。
I'm sorry,I'm afraid I can't help you.
對不起,我恐怕愛莫能助了。
Sorry,I'm new here myself.
對不起,我自己也是初到這個地方。
Responding positively
肯定的回答
Go straight on(ahead).
往前直走。
Follow your nose.
往前直走。
Take this road.
走這條路。
Turn right(left).
往右(左)拐。
Turn around.
轉向後走。
Turn right at the traffic light.
在紅綠燈處往右拐。
It's just around the corner.
它就在拐角處附近。
It's on the right hand side.
它在街道的右邊。
It's about three blocks from here.
它離這裏走路約需5分鐘。
It's about a five-minute walk from here.
它離這裏走路約需5分鐘
It's only a short distance from here.
它離這裏只要一小段路。
Take Bus No.21 and it will take you right there.
坐21路公共汽車,它會帶你到那裏。
You could take a 17 and get off at the theatre and change to the 65.
你可以坐17路車,在電影院下車,換乘65路。
Walk two blocks,and turn left when you see the traffic light.
走過兩個街區,在紅綠燈處往右拐。
Take the second turning on the left and go straight on.
在第二個拐彎處向左拐,然後一直往前走。
Walk down this road,take the second turning on the right.
沿着這條路往前走,在第二個拐彎處往右拐。
Turn round and turn left at the traffic lights,and then ask again.
往後走,在紅綠燈處往左拐,然後再問一下別人。
You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐這輛公共汽車,然後在第二站下車。
Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
往前直走,然後在第二個十字路口往左拐。
Go on for about 100 's on your left side.
直走約100米。它在你的左側。
it's Room 201 on the second floor.
它在2樓201房間。
Oh,you're going the wrong way.
哦,你走錯了。
You can't miss it.
你不會走錯的。
I've got a map showing the way there.
我有張表明到那裏的路線的地圖。
Asking for repetition
請求重複
Pardon?
對不起,可以再說一遍嗎?
Pardon me?
請原諒,可以再說一遍嗎?
I beg you pardon?
請原諒,可以再說一遍嗎?
Sorry?
對不起,可以再說一遍嗎?
Would you repeat that?
你可以再說一遍嗎?
Would you say it again?
你可以再說一遍嗎?
Would you mind repeating what you said?
你能不能再說一遍?
Confirming and correcting
確認與指正
I ight to the and then right.
我明白了。直走到拐角。向左拐,然後向右拐。
I ight to the corner.
我明白了。直走到拐角。
Left until I come to the end of the block and then right.
向左拐,走到街區的盡頭再往右拐。
That's it/right/correct.
對。
No,you turn right and then left.
不,你先往右拐,然後左拐。
Conversations
會話
Dialogue 1
Excuse me,which way is to the post office?
打擾一下,請問到郵局怎麼走?
The post office?Sorry,I'm not sure.
郵局?對不起,我不能確定。
Well,thanks anyway.
哦,還是要謝謝你。
Dialogue 2
Excuse me,can you tell me where Main Street is?
對不起,你能告訴我主街在哪裏嗎?
Turn left at the second light and then go straight for two blocks.
在第二個路燈處往左拐,然後直走過兩個街區。
Is it far?
很遠嗎?
's only a five-minute can't miss it.
不,走路只需五分鐘。你不會錯過的。
Thanks a lot.
太感謝了。
You're welcome.
沒什麼。
Dialogue 3
Excuse me,where is the Beijing Railway Station?
對不起,請問北京火車站在哪裏?
You can take the subway to get there.
你可以坐地鐵到那裏。
How long will it take to get there?
要多久才能到那裏?
It takes only ten minutes.
只需10分鐘。
May I take a bus or a taxi to get there?
我可以坐公共汽車或計程車到那裏嗎?
You can take No.I bus or a taxi.
你可以乘1路公共汽車或計程車。
Excuse me,e is the No.I bus stop?
先生,請問1路公共汽車在哪裏?
Please turn right at the traffic lights.
到紅綠燈處向右拐。
Thank you very much.
非常感謝。

padding-bottom: 75%;">從ABC到流利口語 Unit 5:問路

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀