色拉英語樂園學口語 第8課:他是我的最愛
本文已影響
8.14K人
Lesson 8 He's my favorite
Hey, this is great! Woo-hoo! 嘿,這太棒了! 喔…嗚!
Hmph. I can’t stand Elvis. 我受不了艾爾維斯.
You must be kidding! Why not?你在開玩笑! 爲什麼不喜歡?
He’s too boring . 他太無聊了.
He’s so dull, it makes me nod off. 他是那麼的乏味,讓我犯困.
Ok, so what singer do you like? 那好,你喜歡誰呢?
The only kind of singer I like is one who wakes everybody up! 我喜歡那種能把所有人叫醒的歌手!
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音樂/singer 歌手/ wake up 叫醒/great 棒極了/
三、講解:
This is great! 這太棒了!
1.I can’t stand…! 我無法忍受...!I can’t stand Elvis. 我無法忍受艾爾維斯.
I can’t stand the noise! 我無法忍受這噪音!
I can’t stand your sister! 我無法忍受你的姐姐!
I can’t stand spinach! 我無法忍受胡說八道!
He’s too boring. 他太無聊了.
It’s too hot! 天太熱了!
It’s too salty! 這太鹹了!
It’s so interesting! 這太有趣了!
Ok, so just what singer do you like? 那好,你喜歡誰呢?
What food do you like? 你喜歡什麼樣的食物 ?
What movies do you like? 你喜歡什麼樣的電影?
What music do you like? 你喜歡什麼樣的音樂?
You must be kidding! 你一定是在開玩笑!
Are you joking ? 你在開玩笑嗎?
Nod off 犯困
This music makes me nod off. 這音樂讓我犯困。
I always nod off during his lectures. 我總是在他演講時睡着.
I’m so tired , I’m about to nod off. 我太累了,我幾乎睡着了.
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音樂/singer 歌手/ nod off 犯困
You must be kidding! 你一定是在開玩笑!