一分鐘英語(Mp3+雙語字幕) 第1期:What's Up?
Welcome to English in a Minute, where we teach you all about idioms in American English.
歡迎收聽本期的《一分鐘英語》,在這裏我們將告訴您一些美式英語中的俚語。Have you ever heard someone say: what's up? what's up? what's up? what's up?
你聽人們說過:怎麼了?怎麼了?怎麼了?怎麼了?(what's up? )Let's take a look at this conversation:
來聽聽下面這段對話吧:
Hey, what's up?
嘿,近來怎樣?(what's up? )What's up? How are you?
近來怎樣?你怎麼樣?I'm doing fine, thanks.
我很好,謝謝。This phrase is a casual expression and is normally used when you're talking to friends, family, or colleagues.
這是一個日常短語,一般用於朋友、家人、同事之間。You would not want to use it in a formal or business situation.
不能在正式場合和商務場合使用。"What's up?" is a greeting.
“近來怎樣?”(what's up? )是問候語。It's a different way of saying "What's happening?"
這是“發生什麼了?”另外一種表達方式。When you ask someone "What's up?" in a conversation, it's another way to say: hello, ask how things are going, how the person is feeling.
當你問某人“近來怎樣?”(what's up? ),意思是說:你好,事情進展得怎麼樣了,心情怎麼樣。It's a common greeting used by just about everybody in America!
這是美國人經常用的見面語!And that's English in a Minute.
以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》。