口語英語口語英語學習材料

Wipe Everything 到處擦

本文已影響 2.85W人 

What are those wipes for?

那些紙巾是幹什麼用的?

You use them to wipe the handle of the shopping cart.

你用它們來擦拭購物車。

That's a great idea.

好主意。

Yes, all the markets just started offering wipes to shoppers.

是的,所有的市場剛剛開始向顧客提供紙巾。

I'm going to take five wipes.

我要去拿5張紙巾。

What do you need five of them for?

你需要五張紙巾做什麼?

One to wipe the handle, and the others to wipe the produce.

一個擦手柄,其他的用來人擦物品。

padding-bottom: 59.59%;">Wipe Everything 到處擦

What's the matter with the produce?

產品怎麼了?

Do you think the bananas fell from the sky?

你認爲香蕉是從天上掉下來的嗎?

What do you mean?

你是什麼意思?

I mean, someone used their dirty hands to pick the bananas, the apples, and the oranges.

我的意思是,有人用他們的髒手來拿香蕉,蘋果,橘子。

Well, you better save a wipe for the dirty dollar bills you're going to pay with.

嗯,你最好爲你將要付的賬單留一張紙巾。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀