基礎學英語零基礎學英語

55條英美高頻俚語(一)

本文已影響 1.94W人 

55條英美高頻俚語(一)

俚語在日常生活及笑話中的運用十分廣泛,但在學校的英語教學中卻很少涉及。快來看看哪些俚語是你不知道的~

1. UNREAL

1.極棒的

Something that is unbelievably cool

非同尋常的酷


I love this party, it’s just unreal!

我愛死這個派對了,這個派對好的簡直不像真的!

2. PROPS

2.支持

This means respect, recognition

尊重或認同


I know he failed the test, but you’ve got to give him props for trying.

我知道他考試沒及格,但你得給他支持。

3. KUDOS

3.榮譽

Another word for respect, recognition

尊重、認同的同義詞


Kudos for organizing this party!

這次聚會組織的太好了!

4. BOTTOM LINE

4.重點

The main point

問題的關鍵


The bottom line is we just don’t have enough money to make it work.

重點是我們缺少充足的資金使其運轉起來。

5. DISS

5.無禮

When a person disrespects someone else

不尊重他人的行爲


Stop dissing her behind her back. Show some respect!

別在背後侮辱她。尊重點人!

6. DIG

6.非常喜歡

To really like something

超級喜歡某物


Hey, I dig your new style. Where did you buy that T-shirt?

嘿,這身裝扮不錯,我很喜歡。這件T恤在哪兒買的?

7. BOB’S YOUR UNCLE

7.這就行了

This is a well-used phrase in the UK. It is added to the end of sentences, and means something like and that’s it!

一般說來,這句話在英國比較常用,用在句末,相當於“That’s it!”。


How did you make this cake? It’s delicious!

-Well, I just mixed in the batter thoroughly, poured it into a cake pan, baked it for 30 minutes and Bob’s your uncle!

這蛋糕怎麼做的?太好吃了!

-好吧,我把麪粉完全混在一起,然後放進蛋糕盤烤了30分鐘,差不多就是這樣!


8. BUDGE UP

8.讓開

When you ask someone to move and make space for you

請求某人挪動騰出空間


 I want to sit down too, could you budge up a little please?

我也想坐下來歇歇,您能稍微挪挪嗎?

9. ACE

9.太棒了;能手

This has two meanings, something that is awesome, really cool. Or to achieve something with perfection

有兩種含義:某事很棒很酷;輕易就能做到完美


Ace! I just got a promotion at work!

太棒了!我升職了!

Robert aced his physics exam!

羅伯特在物理考試中表現優異!

10. ALL RIGHT?

10.你怎麼樣?

This means ‘hello, how are you?’

等同於:Hello,How are U? 


All right?

-Good thanks, you all right?

最近怎麼樣?

-挺好的,你呢?


11. FULL OF BEANS

11.經濟充沛

This means to have loads of energy

充滿能量


All the children were full of beans at the party today. I couldn’t get any of them to sit still!

今天,參加聚會的孩子們各個精力充沛。我根本沒法子讓他們坐下來!

12. BLATANT

12.顯然

Something that is really obvious

顯而易見的


She’s blatantly very annoyed, everyone can see it apart from you.

顯然她生氣了,只有你沒看出來。

13. PEAR SHAPED

13.搞砸了

This means something has become a disaster

意爲某種東西變成了一種災難


I was trying to organize a surprise birthday party for her, but it’s all gone pear-shaped!

我想組織一場生日派對,給她驚喜,但是我搞砸了!

14. PIECE OF CAKE

14.小事一樁

When someone is boasting or they think something is extremely easy to do, they would use it

當人吹噓或認爲某事極其簡單時,便會這麼說


What did you think of the exam? I thought it was really difficult.

-No, it was a piece of cake!

你怎麼看待這次考試?我覺得太難了。

-不,我覺得一點也不難。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章